Do you know what to expect from the Affordable Care Act?
If you are a solo attorney, with or without employees, you will want to watch this entertaining, fast-paced webinar to find out how to make the RIGHT choices for you and your family, and your pocketbook.
Find out exactly:
- What will change, and when?
- Step-by-step guide to setting up a legal way to write off your daughter’s braces as a business expense
- What are some new tax credits for your business?
- What’s the truth about the dreaded “individual mandate”?
- How to calculate your penalty if you don’t have health insurance?
- What are some benefit strategies for you as an employer?
- New rules for Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- What more can we expect from Washington?
All the ideas in this book ultimately revolve around four basic insights about growing your business. You can:
Increase the number of clients;
Increase the number of times each one does business with you;
Increase the average value of each transaction; and/or
Increase your own effectiveness and efficiency.
Here are some business principles that we explore in the book:
- What you can measure you can manage.
- Build in unique core differentiators and focus on them constantly – it’s more important to be different than it is to be better.
- Cutting the price is always an option but there is usually a better way – increase value.
- Break compromises and lower the barriers to people doing business with you.
- Systemize every aspect of your business.
- Empower your team to make it right for every client.
- Create a clear and detailed action plan.
Give us a call to order YOUR Free copy of this book. (limited time only)